CUSTOMER SERVICE CHARTER
Like most businesses, we know that our success lies in delivering excellent service to you, our customer. Our customer service charter sets out our commitment to provide you, our customer, with the service you can expect.
Security Patrols are a shared service. This means that there will be occasions when schedules or patrols are interrupted due to alarms, incidents or criminal events at other locations. While these interruptions are undesirable, your business will get the same level of expert attention should it ever need it.
Who we are and what we do
J&J Security is a manpowered security service. This means we supply suitably trained and experienced personnel for the provision of Manpowered Security Services. We are locally owned and managed and have been in business since 1977.
Who accesses our services
Australian businesses, individuals and Government departments who want quality service and support from a reputable security firm.
Mobile Patrol Services to be Delivered
J&J Security aims to provide a minimum number patrols a night. Generally, this will be one check before midnight (lockup patrol) when the building will be checked for open doors, windows etc and/or other services in accordance with your wishes. The following checks occur after midnight. Variations exist due to client needs, building location etc.
Alarm Response Services to be Delivered
J&J Security also aims to provide a 24/7 Alarm response service. This service is available every day to anyone with a monitored alarm. Responses are in line with Australian Standards.
Additional services also provided by our patrol staff include;
- Staff Escorts
- Locking/Unlocking Premises (LILO Services)
- Keyholder Services
How Mobile Patrol Services will be Delivered
Mobile Patrol Services will be delivered through our fleet of specially marked and configured vehicles. Staff driving these vehicles will be adorned in company uniforms displaying our logo and company name.
Proof of delivery
J&J Security uses several methods of proof of delivery. This is done by the following methods;
- Docket all responses and a copy of the docket to be left at the client’s premises (unless requested otherwise).
- Guard Tour Management Systems – approved for use in a court of law
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Carding of Doors
- Where necessary or requested, log sheets or sign in books.
- Where necessary or requested, use of access control systems
- Staff with the knowledge, authority and responsibility to deal with your enquiry, or where necessary refer you to someone who can
- All emails and phone calls will receive a prompt response
- We will provide accurate and up to date information, when you need it
- Our service targets outline our process and payment timelines.
- We aim to tailor our response to your needs
- We aim to provide linkages and referral to other companies relevant to your business needs
- A commitment to deliver on our promises
- We have systems in place to ensure that we protect your confidential information
- We understand that your ideas are your business advantage - and will not use our position to gain an advantage for ourselves or others - or cause a detriment to you
- We handle all your information in accordance with the Privacy Act, 1988.
- We are open and transparent about our processes
- We aim to provide consistent and clear information across our communication channels
- Our staff must disclose conflicts of interest
- We will give you access to your personal information if you request it.
- Our business dealings with you will be conducted with integrity and honesty
- Our people will focus on helping you find solutions to your business needs
- Every customer is treated equally
- Our people will be accountable in their dealings with you.
If you call 02 6964 0886 or one of a mobile phone services, you can expect:
- Our staff to be experienced and knowledgeable
- Our staff to be courteous, polite and truthful.
- A direct answer. No button pushing or selection process.
- The company utilises email and voice services for delivery of its communications.
- We do not text, SMS or use social media to contact clients.
- We may use us Social Media or the company website to alert businesses and residences in general of the latest happenings within our privacy guidelines.
- If we feel you may be directly impacted by a situation we will notify you by phone.
To allow us to help, we expect you will:
- Give us information that is timely, accurate and complete
- Insure our contact lists have your current details.
- Notify us of any security incidents that may affect our work or assist us in the performance of our duties.
- Where the service relies on keys or access systems, that the keys and/or access controls work.
- Take the time to understand your obligations and aim to fulfil them
- Provide us with honest, constructive Feedback on our service
- Contact us if you believe we have made an error or acted inappropriately and wish to make a complaint.
Feedback – compliments, complaints, suggestions
Feedback includes compliments, complaints, suggestions or any information about our program delivery, services or performance.
You can provide feedback using our Online feedback form or by calling us on 02 6964 0886.
Should you have a complaint, we appreciate you providing us with the first opportunity to resolve it.
All people have the right to raise concerns and make legitimate complaints and expect that the issues raised will be handled in a fair, confidential and responsive manner, free from repercussion or prejudice.
Clearly explaining the issue and what you think should be done to fix it will assist us. Should you wish to, please include copies of any relevant documents. At the conclusion of a formal complaint, you will receive our decision in writing.
If you are still not satisfied, you may ask for a review of our handling of the matter. The review process will determine if we acted according to our policies and guidelines.